Creating duty rosters, particularly where workloads fluctuate, different jobs require different skills, shift patterns are irregular or last minute changes are common, can be a complete nightmare. So can reconciling hours actually worked against plan for payroll and billing purposes. Logosoft provides tools to turn complex and time consuming tasks into straightforward processes that can be completed at the touch of a button.
Roster Manager is much more than a staff rostering solution capable of producing a duty roster at the touch of a button. It is a complete management information system and manpower scheduling tool providing user-friendly access to all of the information you need to plan and run your business.
Operations Manager adds real-time data capture features to Roster Manager, greatly improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Control Room activities. Accurate call times are recorded with simple point and click operations, eliminating the costs of under-billing customers or over-paying security officers. At the same time, audible and visual late call warnings and real-time incident logging result in improved customer service and health and safety compliance.
- Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction Award 2022 - The Winners
- BSIA's Regional Security Winners 2022
- Sponsors of 2022 ACS Pacesetters Awards Announced
- OSPAs 2022: The Winners!
- BSIA launch British Security Awards
- Merry Christmas from Logosoft
- New Chief Executive of SIA
- Door Security Shortages At All Time High
- Licence Switching for Door Supervisors
- New Close Protection Qualification Launch Date
- The OSPAs Expand to Thirteen Countries
- Winners of British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Heather Baily appointed new Chair of the SIA
- Skills for Security appoints new Director of Technical Training
- British Security Awards 2021 Announced