11 June 2019
Version 16 is here! New features and free training are coming your way.
22 May 2019
The ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards Lunch took place on 22nd May, at Royal Windsor Racecourse with 200+ members, their staff, clients and guests in attendance.
13 April 2019
With effect from 1 April 2019, companies must reach the required minimum achievement level for all indicators in the new SAW.
25 March 2019
Logosoft provides quick and easy methods for customers to apply changes to their pay rates to ensure compliance.
09 March 2019
IP Call Manager is an automatic call logging system that requires no hardware on-site.
20 February 2019
New BSIA chief Mike Reddington sets out priorities.
24 January 2019
Incentive Lynx secures three-year contract at prestigious Birmingham site.
20 December 2018
Happy Holidays from the Logosoft Team.
12 December 2018
Congratulations to Incentive FM who have joined the growing membership of the ACS Pacesetters.
27 November 2018
Do you have a passion for IT and customer service?
02 November 2018
James Kelly will be stepping down as Chief Executive of the Association.
06 October 2018
Direct Security Solutions invested in Logosoft to ensure they achieve the highest standard of service.
20 September 2018
Key changes from the latest review of the flagship ACS for private security businesses have been published.
17 August 2018
Logosoft celebrates it’s 26th birthday today.
30 July 2018
Templewood Services has acquired LCC Support Services.
- Release Notes: Version 16
- The ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards
- Revised Approved Contractor Scoring
- National Living Wage Increase
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services