It would be nice to believe that all of your prospective employees are who they say they are and only tell you the truth. The reality is that this is seldom the case, which can result in serious damage to your organisation’s performance and reputation and make YOU legally negligent.
A complete personnel screening system and the de facto standard for manned guarding companies, dedicated risk management businesses and organisations concerned with confirming the bona fides of applicants or employees. This versatile administrative and management tool ensures compliance with standards such as BS7858, dramatically reduces the time required for vetting and gives both management and users unprecedented control of pre-employment screening and background checking processes.
WebeX provides controlled internet access to information in the Vetting Manager database. Vetting Manager customers are able to offer clients the opportunity to review the result of screening activities on-line rather than providing periodic progress reports.
eForms is a productivity tool, designed to complement either Vetting Manager or Recruitment Manager, which enables the capture of applicant standing data such as employment and residential history through a series of user defined online application forms.
Recruitment Manager is a comprehensive recruitment system which successfully balances powerful features with ease of use. It is designed to support and control any employment process from vacancy definition to formal job offer and is supplied with extensive default data which may be tailored and expanded to meet user requirements and assist implementation. This system will rapidly repay your investment in reduced recruitment costs and significantly reduce the risks and costs of employing unsuitable applicants.
- Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction Award 2022 - The Winners
- BSIA's Regional Security Winners 2022
- Sponsors of 2022 ACS Pacesetters Awards Announced
- OSPAs 2022: The Winners!
- BSIA launch British Security Awards
- Merry Christmas from Logosoft
- New Chief Executive of SIA
- Door Security Shortages At All Time High
- Licence Switching for Door Supervisors
- New Close Protection Qualification Launch Date
- The OSPAs Expand to Thirteen Countries
- Winners of British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Heather Baily appointed new Chair of the SIA
- Skills for Security appoints new Director of Technical Training
- British Security Awards 2021 Announced