Delivering care in the community can be a demanding, thankless and sometimes dangerous task. Employees in the public sector deserve a streamlined, rapid response to their vetting applications.
Designed to complement either Vetting Manager or Recruitment Manager, eForms is a productivity tool which enables the capture of applicant standing data such as employment and residential history through a series of user-defined online application forms. eForms allows candidates to enter their own information and includes facilities to save and review progress through to form completion. Once all details are completed and submitted they are imported directly into the Logosoft database creating an applicant record complete with reference and employment history, ready for you to continue the recruitment or screening process.
Recruitment Manager is a comprehensive recruitment system which successfully balances powerful features with ease of use. It is designed to support and control any employment process from vacancy definition to formal job offer and is supplied with extensive default data which may be tailored and expanded to meet user requirements and assist implementation. This system will rapidly repay your investment in reduced recruitment costs and significantly reduce the risks and costs of employing unsuitable applicants.
A complete personnel screening system and the de facto standard for manned guarding companies, dedicated risk management businesses and organisations concerned with confirming the bona fides of applicants or employees. This versatile administrative and management tool ensures compliance with standards such as BS7858, dramatically reduces the time required for vetting and gives both management and users unprecedented control of pre-employment screening and background checking processes.
- Winners of the 2021 OSPAs Announced
- Changes to SIA Licence Requirements
- We are recruiting!
- Congratulations, FRG!
- NSI launches E-learning security screening course
- The Logosoft Team are still available
- Businesses work with the BSIA & SyCom to promote Security Officers as Critical Workers
- The British Security Awards 2020 winners have been announced
- Security Guards and Cleaners in demand as UK Lock-down eases
- Coronavirus: The Security and Fire Sector
- Upgrade to Holiday Calculations
- Support During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Version 1650 Vetting Manager
- We're Recruiting!
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft