Your workforce can be your most valuable asset or greatest liability.
Wherever people management, scheduling, tracking and protection are key issues, Logosoft will be able to support your business with software and systems that simplify and streamline processes, saving time and money and providing your staff with the security and support they need.
Our current generation of products is built on experience gained in organisations of all sizes, and designed from the ground up to meet the day-to-day operational needs of specific business sectors. They are not derived from generic products or cluttered with irrelevant features developed for other markets.
Offering an unparalleled combination of power, flexibility and ease of use, Logosoft systems are designed to get the job done and are sufficiently robust to support around the clock operations. Training is integral to every installation and help desk support is available alongside the online resources available through this website.
A comprehensive support package provides for free upgrades which future-proof your investment by ensuring that your systems continue to satisfy relevant national and international standards and meet the requirements of professional inspection bodies, take advantage of proven and emerging technologies and give your business a competitive advantage in a dynamic market.
Logosoft’s unique structure puts you in control of your software package. Our established on-premise model licenses you to run installations on as many machines as you wish, while Logosoft Cloud can be accessed from any internet enabled device. Each configuration delivers a reliable and user-friendly solution, allowing you to focus on your specific business requirements.
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Predicted Growth in Security Industry
- The British Security Awards
- Release Notes: Version 16
- The ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards
- Revised Approved Contractor Scoring
- National Living Wage Increase
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"