Recruitment is often an expensive gamble, from the overhead of an external recruitment agency to the cost of getting the wrong person. The Logosoft workforce management portfolio includes solutions to cut your costs and get it right.
Designed to complement either Vetting Manager or Recruitment Manager, eForms is a productivity tool which enables the capture of applicant standing data such as employment and residential history through a series of user-defined online application forms. eForms allows candidates to enter their own information and includes facilities to save and review progress through to form completion. Once all details are completed and submitted they are imported directly into the Logosoft database creating an applicant record complete with reference and employment history, ready for you to continue the recruitment or screening process.
Recruitment Manager is a comprehensive recruitment system which successfully balances powerful features with ease of use. It is designed to support and control any employment process from vacancy definition to formal job offer and is supplied with extensive default data which may be tailored and expanded to meet user requirements and assist implementation. This system will rapidly repay your investment in reduced recruitment costs and significantly reduce the risks and costs of employing unsuitable applicants.
A complete personnel screening system and the de facto standard for manned guarding companies, dedicated risk management businesses and organisations concerned with confirming the bona fides of applicants or employees. This versatile administrative and management tool ensures compliance with standards such as BS7858, dramatically reduces the time required for vetting and gives both management and users unprecedented control of pre-employment screening and background checking processes.
WebeX provides controlled internet access to information in the Vetting Manager database. Vetting Manager customers are able to offer clients the opportunity to review the result of screening activities on-line rather than providing periodic progress reports.
- The Logosoft Team
- Women’s Security Society Re-Launch
- British Security Awards 2022: The Winners
- Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction Award 2022 - The Winners
- BSIA's Regional Security Winners 2022
- Sponsors of 2022 ACS Pacesetters Awards Announced
- OSPAs 2022: The Winners!
- BSIA launch British Security Awards
- Merry Christmas from Logosoft
- New Chief Executive of SIA
- Door Security Shortages At All Time High
- Licence Switching for Door Supervisors
- New Close Protection Qualification Launch Date
- The OSPAs Expand to Thirteen Countries
- Winners of British Security Awards 2021 Announced