Logosoft produces some of the most powerful, comprehensive and flexible software tools available.
However, as any craftsman will confirm, acquiring the tools does not give you the necessary knowledge and skills to use them effectively. With almost 30 years experience of delivering solutions to the manned guarding sector, we are uniquely placed to advise on best practice in the use of technology to manage and support your business.
Our experience is available to customers in the form of a fixed price ‘System Health Check’, including up to one day’s on-site consultancy to review current practices, procedures and workflows, followed by presentation of a report identifying problems and opportunities and making clear recommendations in respect of any actions required.
Logosoft also provide long-term consultancy projects to customers in the security industry. As leading providers of workforce management solutions, long-standing members of the BSIA and active participants in the market for over twenty five years, Logosoft’s understanding of the industry is exceptional.
- Release Notes: Version 16
- The ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards
- Revised Approved Contractor Scoring
- National Living Wage Increase
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services