Logosoft produces some of the most powerful, comprehensive and flexible software tools available.
However, as any craftsman will confirm, acquiring the tools does not give you the necessary knowledge and skills to use them effectively. With almost 30 years experience of delivering solutions to the manned guarding sector, we are uniquely placed to advise on best practice in the use of technology to manage and support your business.
Our experience is available to customers in the form of a fixed price ‘System Health Check’, including up to one day’s on-site consultancy to review current practices, procedures and workflows, followed by presentation of a report identifying problems and opportunities and making clear recommendations in respect of any actions required.
Logosoft also provide long-term consultancy projects to customers in the security industry. As leading providers of workforce management solutions, long-standing members of the BSIA and active participants in the market for over twenty five years, Logosoft’s understanding of the industry is exceptional.
- Winners of British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Heather Baily appointed new Chair of the SIA
- Skills for Security appoints new Director of Technical Training
- British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Michelle Russell Makes a Statement on Licenced-Linked Qualifications
- Winners of the 2021 OSPAs Announced
- Changes to SIA Licence Requirements
- We are recruiting!
- Congratulations, FRG!
- NSI launches E-learning security screening course
- The Logosoft Team are still available
- Businesses work with the BSIA & SyCom to promote Security Officers as Critical Workers
- The British Security Awards 2020 winners have been announced
- Security Guards and Cleaners in demand as UK Lock-down eases
- Coronavirus: The Security and Fire Sector