Travel & Subsistence schemes reduce your wage costs while increasing your employees’ take-home pay. This is done by replacing some part of your employees’ pay with allowed expenses. The former is taxed while the latter is not. Correctly-processed this allows you and your employees to split the tax reduction. Our product performs the calculations for you as it transfers the pay data to your payroll program, e.g. Sage.
PayeXPlus provides all the functionality of PayeX but also generates and transfers the data needed for you to operate a Travel and Subsistence Scheme. This can increase your staff’s take-home pay and at the same time reduce your wages bill.
- Door Security Shortages At All Time High
- Licence Switching for Door Supervisors
- New Close Protection Qualification Launch Date
- The OSPAs Expand to Thirteen Countries
- Winners of British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Heather Baily appointed new Chair of the SIA
- Skills for Security appoints new Director of Technical Training
- British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Michelle Russell Makes a Statement on Licenced-Linked Qualifications
- Winners of the 2021 OSPAs Announced
- Changes to SIA Licence Requirements
- We are recruiting!
- Congratulations, FRG!
- NSI launches E-learning security screening course
- The Logosoft Team are still available