Travel & Subsistence schemes reduce your wage costs while increasing your employees’ take-home pay. This is done by replacing some part of your employees’ pay with allowed expenses. The former is taxed while the latter is not. Correctly-processed this allows you and your employees to split the tax reduction. Our product performs the calculations for you as it transfers the pay data to your payroll program, e.g. Sage.
PayeXPlus provides all the functionality of PayeX but also generates and transfers the data needed for you to operate a Travel and Subsistence Scheme. This can increase your staff’s take-home pay and at the same time reduce your wages bill.
- National Living Wage Increase
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services
- Logosoft Cloud: GDPR
- Welcome, Amulet
- Happy World FM Day