Travel & Subsistence schemes reduce your wage costs while increasing your employees’ take-home pay. This is done by replacing some part of your employees’ pay with allowed expenses. The former is taxed while the latter is not. Correctly-processed this allows you and your employees to split the tax reduction. Our product performs the calculations for you as it transfers the pay data to your payroll program, e.g. Sage.
PayeXPlus provides all the functionality of PayeX but also generates and transfers the data needed for you to operate a Travel and Subsistence Scheme. This can increase your staff’s take-home pay and at the same time reduce your wages bill.
- Winners of the 2021 OSPAs Announced
- Changes to SIA Licence Requirements
- We are recruiting!
- Congratulations, FRG!
- NSI launches E-learning security screening course
- The Logosoft Team are still available
- Businesses work with the BSIA & SyCom to promote Security Officers as Critical Workers
- The British Security Awards 2020 winners have been announced
- Security Guards and Cleaners in demand as UK Lock-down eases
- Coronavirus: The Security and Fire Sector
- Upgrade to Holiday Calculations
- Support During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Version 1650 Vetting Manager
- We're Recruiting!
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft