18 June 2020
The demand for security guards and FM worker increases as people returning to work and retailers are reopening their doors.
17 March 2020
The Logosoft Team are here to help in these uncertain times.
17 February 2020
Version 1650 is at hand to help with changes to BS7858!
01 November 2019
Further automated engagement with Auto-Reports.
11 June 2019
Version 16 is here! New features and free training are coming your way.
09 March 2019
IP Call Manager is an automatic call logging system that requires no hardware on-site.
02 October 2018
It’s nice to know what your employees are up to during their shift.
23 May 2018
2FA can be used to strengthen data protection and assist in adhering to The General Data Protection Regulation.
01 March 2018
Version 15 is here! New features, GDPR items and free training inside…
14 August 2017
Happy 25th Birthday, Logosoft!
07 March 2017
Allow employees to book on/off and make check calls easily while providing lone worker protection and proof of presence.
04 January 2017
Logosoft release Logosoft Cloud! Connect to Logosoft through any internet enabled device despite any internal business network failures.
24 October 2016
The most important aspects of efficiently managing a security operation are to know where your guards are and the status of their patrol. Security guards must maintain a consistent schedule of tours and follow certain procedures in order to fulfil the promise you have made to the customer.
26 August 2016
The most recent update to Patrol Manager now sees a further extension of functionality to include GPS tracking amongst other features, this compliments the location based information available further – enabling you to track (and map) patrol guard activity.
21 June 2016
Logosoft has recently released a new addition to it’s suite of workforce management solutions – MetreX. Using biometric terminals, this fully integrated solution provides employers with information confirming the identity of the employee and the date and time of their arrival or departure.
- New Close Protection Qualification Launch Date
- The OSPAs Expand to Thirteen Countries
- Winners of British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Heather Baily appointed new Chair of the SIA
- Skills for Security appoints new Director of Technical Training
- British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Michelle Russell Makes a Statement on Licenced-Linked Qualifications
- Winners of the 2021 OSPAs Announced
- Changes to SIA Licence Requirements
- We are recruiting!
- Congratulations, FRG!
- NSI launches E-learning security screening course
- The Logosoft Team are still available
- Businesses work with the BSIA & SyCom to promote Security Officers as Critical Workers
- The British Security Awards 2020 winners have been announced