Logosoft is a market driven software solutions provider founded in 1992.
Our initial focus was the UK security industry where we are now the premier supplier of systems designed specifically to enable manned guarding companies to streamline their business and operational processes. Logosoft also provides business-critical solutions to Factilities Management and Cleaning companies throughout the UK.
Through continual product development based on user feedback, Logosoft’s team of software developers, communications specialists and mathematicians has created a market leading product portfolio, sharing a common database to include recruitment, personnel screening, manpower scheduling, real-time capture of time and attendance data, lone worker protection solutions and active shift monitoring.
A policy of staying one step ahead of the market means we are at the forefront of Near Field Communications (NFC) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions and are working with partner organisations to provide solutions which anticipate our customers’ requirements in the years to come.
- Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction Award 2022 - The Winners
- BSIA's Regional Security Winners 2022
- Sponsors of 2022 ACS Pacesetters Awards Announced
- OSPAs 2022: The Winners!
- BSIA launch British Security Awards
- Merry Christmas from Logosoft
- New Chief Executive of SIA
- Door Security Shortages At All Time High
- Licence Switching for Door Supervisors
- New Close Protection Qualification Launch Date
- The OSPAs Expand to Thirteen Countries
- Winners of British Security Awards 2021 Announced
- Heather Baily appointed new Chair of the SIA
- Skills for Security appoints new Director of Technical Training
- British Security Awards 2021 Announced