Logosoft is a market driven software solutions provider founded in 1992.
Our initial focus was the UK security industry where we are now the premier supplier of systems designed specifically to enable manned guarding companies to streamline their business and operational processes. Logosoft also provides business-critical solutions to Factilities Management and Cleaning companies throughout the UK.
Through continual product development based on user feedback, Logosoft’s team of software developers, communications specialists and mathematicians has created a market leading product portfolio, sharing a common database to include recruitment, personnel screening, manpower scheduling, real-time capture of time and attendance data, lone worker protection solutions and active shift monitoring.
A policy of staying one step ahead of the market means we are at the forefront of Near Field Communications (NFC) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions and are working with partner organisations to provide solutions which anticipate our customers’ requirements in the years to come.
- Changes to SIA Licence Requirements
- We are recruiting!
- Another Logosoft customer has been recognised as one of the companies who are set to grow rapidly!
- NSI launches E-learning security screening course
- The Logosoft Team are still available
- Businesses work with the BSIA & SyCom to promote Security Officers as Critical Workers
- The British Security Awards 2020 winners have been announced
- Security Guards and Cleaners in demand as UK Lock-down eases
- Coronavirus: The Security and Fire Sector
- Upgrade to Holiday Calculations
- Support During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Version 1650 Vetting Manager
- We're Recruiting!
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Congratulations, Amulet