Logosoft is a market driven software solutions provider founded in 1992.
Our initial focus was the UK security industry where we are now the premier supplier of systems designed specifically to enable manned guarding companies to streamline their business and operational processes. Logosoft also provides business-critical solutions to Factilities Management and Cleaning companies throughout the UK.
Through continual product development based on user feedback, Logosoft’s team of software developers, communications specialists and mathematicians has created a market leading product portfolio, sharing a common database to include recruitment, personnel screening, manpower scheduling, real-time capture of time and attendance data, lone worker protection solutions and active shift monitoring.
A policy of staying one step ahead of the market means we are at the forefront of Near Field Communications (NFC) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions and are working with partner organisations to provide solutions which anticipate our customers’ requirements in the years to come.
- Release Notes: Version 16
- The ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards
- Revised Approved Contractor Scoring
- National Living Wage Increase
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services